Monday 13 March 2017

Dirty Argument!! Wizkid vs Saheed Osupa – Who Do You Think Is Richer?

All of una sabi say me na Street na
So today, I was jejely enjoying my Jollof rice and friend meet with cold fanta at one Buka around my house when I overheard some guys having a heated argument among themselves. I move closer to them and I saw all of them sweating vigorously.
I move closer to them and I was pissed when I eventually found out what they were arguing over. Can you Imagine?
SMH! These people dey where them they flex and these guys are here stressing themselves over Who is Richer between Wizkid & Saheed Osupa.
 I left the place immediately because I consider their Argument baseless and Irrelevant.
Few hours after, I thought of sharing this Post on Naijaloaded and hear what Naijaloadites have to say about it.
Based on their Shows, Endorsement, Awards, Albums, Singles and many other Factors too numerous to get mentioned – We are throwing this Question at you.
From your own point of view, between “Wizkid & Saheed Osupa – Who Do You Think Is Richer?

0 comments:

Post a Comment