Monday 13 March 2017

Arsene Wenger Remains Coy Over Future Despite Protest From Arsenal Fans

Arsene Wenger says he is not ruling out extending his Arsenal reign, with his current deal set to expire in the summer.
Some fans protested against Wenger before the FA Cup win over Lincoln this afternoon.
Speaking afterwards, the Arsenal manager said: “Let’s not talk about me too much because that has happened a lot recently. I have shown in my life that I try to serve this club with complete commitment and I will do that as long as I am here.

“How long? I don’t know at the moment. I have shown a lot of loyalty and my preference is here. I focus on my job. I always do that. I let other people judge my performances.
“People talk and talk and talk, it doesn’t mean they talk truth. We have to deal with that and perform on the football pitch. We let people talk and show them what we are about.
“When I have a problem I try to just sort it out. I am competitive and always focused on solving the problems I face. Sometimes the size of the problem is bigger, but there are always problems.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment