Saturday 23 January 2016

Meet the Man With a 'Magnetic Head' Which Holds Unto Objects Attached to it (Photos+Videos)

An American man with a rare skin condition is currently living large by entertaining people with his weird nature which amuses his audience.
Jamie Keeton
 
An Illinois man claims he makes up to $8,000 a week from a mysterious skin condition he says makes cans and other items stick to his head.

Jamie Keeton, 47, also known as Can Head, said he has made a living from his ability to act as a human suction cup.

'My doctor explained to me that my skin pores act like suction cups, so things stick to me,' Keeton told Daily Mail Online.

'My body heat is also hotter than normal, which makes the suction stronger,'
 Keeton said. Keeton said his doctor told him he is the only person in the United States with this kind of suction capability.
 
 
Keeton honoured in China after a competition

Keeton recently returned from Beijing, where he set the Guinness World Record for carrying the most cans on his head. He said he kept eight cans on his head for a total of 10 seconds to set the record.
 
 

'Of course I blew a lot of minds in China,' Keeton said. 'My interpreter was stopped three times by the police, because I was walking around with cans on my head. Also I was in shorts and t-shirt even though it was like nine degrees out.' 
 
Keeton said he first realized he was different when he was seven years old. 'Toys started sticking to me. My parents thought it was just pine sap from climbing trees.'

'When I was younger I didn't promote it a lot,'
 Keeton said of his suction capability.

'I was scared people would call me a freak.' His mysterious condition has no name, but Keeton had a few suggestions for what to call it.

'Maybe "Can Head Suction Disease,"' 
Keeton said, before changing his mind.

'Well not "Disease" though, that sounds bad. Maybe "Can Head Skin Condition" would be a good name.'
 
 
See videos below:
 
 
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment